Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

eTrickz For Computer Geeks

Saturday, May 3, 2008

VISTA LOOK FOR XP




If you are still a Windows XP user like me, you should definitely check out this cool free software called Vistamizer, which can make your XP look like Vista. While there has been quite some negative comments about Windows Vista since its release last year, one thing for sure is the new graphical interface of Vista is really cool.. a lot cooler than Windows XP. So in order to make XP look like Vista, I use this cool stuff called Vistamizer. This cool software will modifies your system files, and totally convert your system into the cool Vista GUI. You will not remember how your old desktop looks like after installing Vistamizer. The good thing about this software is that it will backup all the changes that have been made to your system, so you can easily revert it back to the original system setting.

I installed Vistamizer on my Windows XP few days back, and have no complaint on it so far. It's stable, and does not affect the system performance. My friend actually thought that I have upgraded to Vista when I show them my new desktop . A great software to make XP look like Vista.

No comments: