Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:

Powered by Blogger

eTrickz For Computer Geeks

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Format Factory: The complete media converter.

I know lots of people are looking for a converter that supports all the file types. I really had problems with that, I couldn't convert all my media files this way. I had like many of you more than one converter on my desktop for different video/audio formats.
But no more worries!

FormatFactory is a multifunctional media converter which lets you convert any format.
video: MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF,
audio: MP3, WMA, MMF, AMR, OGG, M4A,
WAV and image: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO.

You can easily rip a DVD video to a music file and a music CD to audio file. Plus it convert videos in MP4 format, compatible with iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry and PSP. Some of its features include:
  • Support converting all popular video,audio,picture formats to others.
  • Repair damaged video and audio file.
  • Reducing Multimedia file size.
  • Support iphone,ipod multimedia file formats.
  • Picture converting supports Zoom,Rotate/Flip,tags.
  • DVD Ripper.
  • Supports 38 languages

One thing I’ll recommend you all is to explore this converter, play with its Settings, you can tweet urgent!

Download FormatFactory



Hey Friends if you like my post then just say it to your friends by clicking on this button.


Tell a Friend

No comments: